Monday, May 2, 2011

Farewell Osama

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I turned on the TV and tuned to CNN.  A tape of President Obama was being re-aired as he announced that Navy Seals had killed Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan.  Not quite ten years ago, I remember sitting in front of the TV as the horror of September 11th played out.  I remember thinking that this could be the end of the world as we know it.  On Saturday night, I laughed out loud as President Obama and later Seth Myers humiliated Donald Trump for his decision to use the birther movement as a platform for his bid for the presidency and as a thin cloak for his angst over the fact that a black man is living in the white house.  You know Donald, I think we have the right man in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.