Sunday, October 5, 2008

Off to the emerald isle


I'm sitting here at my desk frantically trying to wrap up a few loose ends before heading off to Picton to watch Dave cross the finish line at the Prince Edward County Marathon - his first half marathon! From there we make a mad dash to the airport to catch a plane to Belfast via Newark. Six or seven hours later, while my Canadian friends are sound asleep, I'll be rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I jump into a little Irish car for the 2 hour drive to Lisbellaw, where we'll be staying in a courtyard room at Belle Isle Castle. We're there to research Irish spa trends, do some family research and to help my father celebrate his 81st birthday. I'm hoping to sit down at a PC and update this blog, so stay tuned. In the meantime, enjoy this Irish blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.